Assassination of nuclear scientists increases the Iran’s progress
For many years, world powers have tried to overthrow Iranian regime through different conspiracies and plots. But they have not succeeded and now have shifted their efforts to brutal crimes including the assassination of scientists aimed to harm Iranian regime.
Coinciding with the second anniversary of the assassination of Dr. Masoud Alimohammadi, another Iranian scientist was killed during a terrorist attack. Mostafa Ahmadi Roshan, a graduate of polymer engineering and deputy head of Iran’s uranium enrichment facility at Natanz was assassinated near one of the Iranian universities on Wednesday morning, 11 January. As previous attacks on four other Iranian elites, terrorists on a motorbike attached a magnetic bomb to the car which he was sitting in and then fled. Two years ago, Dr.Masoud Alimohammadi, a professor of physics and nuclear energy at Tehran University was killed during a similar attack. One year after this accident, Dr. Majid Shahriari, a nuclear scientist at the Shahid Beheshti University was assassinated by a bomb as he was driving and Dr. Freidoun Abbasi, professor of physics at the university was wounded severely during a separate attack. Also on July 24, 2011, Darioush Rezaei Nejad, a nuclear scientist was assassinated while he was waiting for his child in front of a kindergarten in Tehran. The assassination of Iranian elites and scientists indicates the west’s frustration in confrontation with increasingly political and scientific development of Iran.
According to the researches done by Iranian Intelligence Ministry as well as the reports released by U.S and Europe’s news resources, the latest terrorist attack is a continuation of previous assassinations which has been done as a planned and meaningful act through Iran’s enemies. It could be proven through numerous news reports and even acknowledgments of high level officials that the main actors in such plots are U.S and Israel. For example:
- The chairman of the Israeli military’s Joint Staff has told that: “It could be possible to prevent Iran from becoming a regional power through the assassination of Iranian nuclear scientists. We have no other ways to deal with Iran expect sanctions and assassinations.”
- London’s Daily Telegraph: A conflict with Iran has been initiated. The risk of assassinations is less than any attack against Iranian nuclear facilities which will lead to the killing of British and American soldiers.
- The Associated Press (American news agency): Referring to the possible role of Zionists in the killing of Mostafa Ahmadi, AP reported that from a long time ago, Israelis had warned about Iranian nuclear program and viewed it as a major threat against themselves.
- CNN News and Haaretz Daily News (Jpost) reported that the last accident is a continuation of terrorist attacks and the killing of scientists in Iran during two last years.
- Majid Jamali Fashi, who assassinated Masoud Alimohammadi, confessed that he had been under the extensive trainings in Israel before his terrorist act.
- U.S. ambassador in Israel said that United States and Israel so far have appealed to the assassination of five Iranian nuclear scientists in order to stop Iran’s nuclear program.
- Israeli Maariv newspaper reported that Washington will employ all efforts and all possible tools (including assassination cases) to stop Iran’s nuclear program.
- One of U.S republican senators and the candid of United States Presidential Election 2012 hinted at the role of Washington in the assassinations and also welcomed the plan of assassination of Iranian nuclear scientists.
The important point is that a list containing the names of Iranian nuclear scientists has been given to CIA and Mossad agents by IAEA in an illegal and inhumanity act.
Those countries which have claims on human rights and fighting against violence in the world have used the following cases to accomplish their goals: attack on Iraq and Afghanistan, intervention in the internal affairs of another States, the assassination of innocent persons and etc. All of these acts have been done under the pretext of establishing peace in the world.
Western officials don’t see the last assassinations of nuclear scientists as a terrorist act and instead, consider them as a type of purposeful murders. That is, thay permit the terrorists to kill the Iranian scientists. But, is that a true belief? If they accept this suggestion that Iran commit any such terrorist act and then call it a purposeful murder?
Undoubtedly, Iran’s cooperation with IAEA including regular inspections by Agency inspectors will be continued under the mutual commitments, Since, Iran is an accountable country and respects the international laws. However, it seems that the assassination of Iranian scientists will be followed seriously by Iranian officials.